Fully accredited and licensed in the state of North Carolina, Carolina Endoscopy Centers, with four locations in the Charlotte metropolitan area, provides you with the convenience and access of an outpatient care center, while ensuring the highest quality patient care available.
High quality, cost-effective gastroenterology (GI) care is available in an outpatient setting close to you.
Why should you visit Carolina Endoscopy Centers:
- Providing care in an outpatient center is more cost-effective
- All our locations have been rigorously inspected to receive full accreditation and licensure.
- The staff at our centers have over a century of combined clinical experience, providing patients with peace of mind.
- All physicians associated with Carolina Endoscopy Centers are board certified.
- All of the Carolina Endoscopy Centers are recognized by the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy for promoting quality in endoscopy.
Services Provided at Carolina Endoscopy Centers
Endoscopy procedures include upper and lower GI and are associated with the following services:
Gold-Standard Colon Cancer Prevention and Detection
- Open Access Screening Colonoscopy (may not require office visit prior to procedure)
- Colon Cancer Screening, Evaluation, and Treatment
- Constipation, Diarrhea
- Celiac Disease, Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)