4525 Cameron Valley Parkway
Charlotte, NC 28211
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Patient Forms for Download
The team at SouthPark Acupuncture, specializes in integrative medicine. Integrative medicine is a type of care that seeks to address the full range of physical, emotional, mental, social, spiritual and environmental factors that influence a person's health and well-being. It also focuses on prevention, encouraging the development of healthy lifestyle behaviors that benefit each person's unique conditions and circumstances.
Two treatments commonly associate with integrative medicine are acupuncture and tui na.
What is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is an ancient form of treatment used to treat various conditions and symptoms, and is widely used throughout the world. Acupuncture itself is the insertion of very fine needles. Learn more about acupuncture.
What is Tui Na?
The Chinese term "Tui Na" translated in English is "acupressure." Learn more about Tui Na.
Symptoms of conditions treated by acupuncture include:
- Allergies and asthma
- Arthritis /Rheumatoid arthritis
- GERD (Gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Side effects of Crohn’s disease
- Side effects of cancer/chemotherapy, including neuropathy, nausea, pain, stress and anxiety
In addition to these conditions, Wenhui Li, L.Ac, FABORM, a fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine, specializes in the use of acupuncture to treat conditions related infertility for both males and females, including:
- Endometriosis, fibroids, PMS and PCOS
- Growth of healthy uterine lining
- Irregular hormonal activity
- Irregular ovulation and menstrual cycles
- IUI and IVF success rates
- Low sperm count (increasing morphology and motility)
- Post-surgical recovery time
- Side effects of fertility medications
See the full range of symptoms treated by acupuncture.