GYN Care of the Carolinas
10030 Edison Square Drive NW
Concord, NC 28027
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday:
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GYN Care of the Carolinas, located in Concord, NC, is dedicated to providing you with advanced care and highly-personalized service. David Newman, MD, and Kimberly Newman, MD, both board-certified OB/GYN physicians, offer advanced gynecology care and specialize in minimally-invasive surgical options including robotic surgery.
GYN Care of the Carolinas services and treatments include:
- Pap smears and cervical cancer screening
- Breast cancer screening
- Ovarian cancer screening
- Abnormal/heavy bleeding treatment
- Pelvic pain
|See a complete range of our services.
With more than 20 years of combined experience, the husband and wife team works together to provide care to patients seeking comprehensive gynecologic services specific to their lifestyle. GYN Care of the Carolinas is unique in that each patient has two master level surgeons performing her case.
- Drs. David and Kimberly Newman have been chosen as a National Case Observation Site for their success in robotic surgery; they teach the latest advancements in robotic surgery to physicians from around the United States.
- Using an advanced approach to surgery, they are able to operate on more than 99 percent of their patients without the procedure requiring a large, open incision.
- Through their utilization of minimally-invasive techniques, patients often report quicker and less painful recovery following surgery.