Are you looking for the residency that does it all? The Carolinas Medical Center Emergency Medicine Residency Program can!
Since 1976, Carolinas Medical Center Emergency Medicine Residency has trained the leaders in our field.
All in the emergency medicine residency program are committed to:
- Patient Care
We are clinicians, scientists and teachers, who strive to continue a tradition of versatility with excellence in a healthy, enriching, challenging and nurturing training environment. Learn more about our Operational and Disaster Medicice Fellowship Program.
View details of our emergency medicine residency medical student rotation. Thank you for exploring our programs.
Carolinas Medical Center is:
- An 874-bed community-based teaching hospital
- Level 1 trauma center
- An urban emergency department managing more than 115,000 patients annually, including approximately 30,000 in our state-of-the-art Children's Emergency Department
- A cardiac referral site resulting in the transfer of approximately 1,000 cardiac patients annually
- A three-year training program in emergency medicine
- Six fellowships under the supervision of full-time, board-certified academic and clinical faculty
If you have any questions or comments on our program or website, please let us know!
Department of Emergency Medicine
Medical Education Bldg., Third floor
1000 Blythe Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28203