From reconstructive surgery, including breast reconstruction and craniofacial surgeries such as MOHS, to cosmetic procedures such as breast augmentations, tummy tucks and Botox treatments, the cosmetic and plastic surgeons of Carolinas HealthCare System (CHS) provide comprehensive, patient-centered care.
Learn more about plastic and cosmetic surgeons at CHS—visit CMC Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery, NorthEast Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery or Cleveland Plastic and Hand Surgery.
Our team of medical specialists offers the full spectrum of cosmetic and plastic surgery services, from the basic and more common, to the most technologically advanced and innovative.
|Cosmetic and plastic surgeries provided include:
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift (Mastopexy)
- Collagen, Juvederm, Restylane
- Ear surgery (Otoplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face lift (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial peels
- Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics
- Laser hair removal
- Laser treatment for facial redness and veins
- Mole removal
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Skin care products
- Spider veins
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
In addition, our plastic surgeons are adept in treating trauma patients who may require extremity reconstruction due to venous ulcer disease, open extremity fractures, and partial or full thickness loss of skin from burns.
Reconstructive services we offer include:
- Body contouring after weight loss
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast reduction
- Cleft lip/cleft palate surgery
- Craniofacial surgery
- Pediatric plastic surgery
- Skin cancer surgery reconstruction
Visit one of our locations: