Call a Women's Specialist:
Betsey Smith shares her story about how CHS helped her on the journey of starting a family.
Why Choose Carolinas HealthCare System?
Carolinas HealthCare System (CHS) has been a leading provider of women's health services in the Carolinas for more than 50 years. With more than 12 stand-alone OB/GYN clinics in North and South Carolina, our convenience is matched only by our quality of care.
- More than 14,000 babies delivered each year
- Physicians specially trained in minimally invasive and robotic surgery treatments for conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids, incontinence, prolapse and advanced pelvic floor disorders.
- Doctors at Charlotte Fetal Care Center performed a first-of-its-kind operation that repaired the circulation of an in utero child
- CHS hospitals have been recognized by J.D. Power and Associates for excellence in providing maternity care.
- CMC Women's Institute is the premier assisted reproduction center in our region
Women's Services at a Glance
CHS's team of physicians offers the expertise and personal attention in all women’s health specialties from annual exams and bone density screenings to performing the latest treatments such as minimally invasive procedures and laser surgeries. In the video below, Ann Sheridan discusses how a mammogram at CHS saved her life.
Mother and Baby Care
CHS provides the full continuum of mother and baby care. You can take comfort in the advanced obstetric care essential for routine and high-risk pregnancies, infertility specialization and prenatal care from highly skilled healthcare providers and unmatched specialists.
Our hospitals offer state-of-the-art labor and delivery rooms and private postpartum rooms and suites, education classes, tours, breastfeeding support and lactation centers.