At Carolinas HealthCare System, our hand and wrist experts want to get you back to doing what you love. From pesky carpel tunnel to fractures, sprains and injuries, put your hands in ours.
Watch digital artist and former hand patient Jonathan Grauel in action as he uses his injured hand as his paintbrush. At Carolinas Medical Center, hand surgeon R. Glenn Gaston, MD tailored Jonathan’s hand reconstruction to meet his artistic needs and interests.
From carpal tunnel to traumatic hand and wrist injuries, the experts at Carolinas HealthCare System have your hand and wrist needs covered. The physicians and clinicians at Carolinas Medical Center’s Hand Center specialize in treatment of the following conditions:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Arthritis of the hand and wrist
- Tennis elbow
- Trigger finger
- Work, recreational, and sports-related injuries
- Hand, thumb, wrist and elbow stiffness and pain
- Trauma to the hand, including sprains and lacerations
- Cysts or lesions on the hand or arm
- Wrist and hand fractures
- Poor circulation of the hand or fingers
- Numbness, tingling, and nerve problems