The Ross Student Research Fellowship is a 10-week program designed to expose first-year medical students, undergraduate and post-graduate students to clinical surgery, trauma, and research.
Clinical experience includes direct observation of:
- Floor rounds
- ICU rounds
- Acute trauma resuscitations
- ICU procedures
- Resident teaching conferences
Research experience includes:
- Lectures on research design
- Lectures on biostatistics
- Take training modules for the Institutional Review Board
- Data collection
- PowerPoint presentations required at completion of program summarizing their research
- Co-authorship for all work presented or published
Interested applicants should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.