Our mission is simple – to provide our patients with the highest quality cancer care available. Levine Cancer Institute physicians work with patients to determine a personalized cancer care plan based on their needs.
Our enterprise-wide network of cancer physicians ensures that quality cancer care is delivered at all Institute facilities across the Carolinas.
Facts about Levine Cancer Institute:
- A network of more than 25 locations across the Carolinas
- More than 25 years of regional comprehensive cancer care
- More than 30 patient navigators offering support throughout your journey
- Recruitment of nationally renowned cancer specialists
- Accredited and recipient of the 2013 Outstanding Achievement Award by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- Accredited by National Accreditation Program of Breast Centers
- Greater than 50% of Levine Cancer Institute Research & Administrative Headquarters Infusion Staff certified by ONCC