Call a Transplant Specialist
Transplant Support Group
When: Second Tuesday of every month
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Where: Carolinas Medical Center, 1000 Blythe Blvd, Charlotte, N.C., Dining Room #2, across from third floor cafeteria
Purpose: To provide support and education for individuals and families living with kidney disease.
- Have you been recently diagnosed with chronic kidney disease?
- Are you on dialysis, preparing to be, or do you have a kidney transplant?
- Are you overwhelmed and wondering where to go for help?
- Do you have a loved one with kidney disease?
- Would you like to share with others in a similar situation?
If so, this support group is for you!
Contact: Sammy Bailey, phone 704-503-6900 ext. 213.
Dinner or refreshments provided.
Visitors can park in the Visitors Deck/parking tickets validated. Location is easily accessible via multiple bus routes.