The Center for Life Support Education (CLSE) offers American Heart Association (AHA) approved basic and advanced life support training. The Center for Life Support Education is housed at Carolinas College of Health Sciences.
Classes vary in length from a few hours to several days. CEUs are available for ACLS, ECG for ACLS and PALS. Course fees vary depending on the type of class and are non-refundable. Advanced registration is required. Courses are held at the Rankin Education Center (Carolinas College of Health Sciences) or at a sponsoring facility.
Courses available through the CLSE include:
- Basic Life Support for HealthCare Providers (BCLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- BCLS, ACLS, and PALS Instructor Courses
- ECG for ACLS: Determining Lethal Cardiac Rhythms
View our course schedule
Course information can be obtained at the Carolinas College of Health Sciences website or by emailing Christy Dull. The CLSE is available for information from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday at 704-355-5699..