A woman's health and wellness often comes secondary to her loved ones. But it's important that women make their own health a priority--and for that to happen, convenience is key. That's why we offer a broad spectrum of services in one nearby location to meet a woman's healthcare needs.
For your convenience, mammography services and bone density testing are available on our campus.
Carolinas HealthCare System (CHS) has been a leading provider of women's health services in the Carolinas for more than 50 years. With more than 12 stand-alone OB/GYN clinics in North and South Carolina, our convenience is matched only by our quality of care.
- More than 14,000 babies delivered each year
- CHS has physicians specifically trained on minimally invasive robotic surgery for hysterectomy and removal of endometriosis
- Doctors at Charlotte Fetal Care Center performed a first-of-its-kind operation that repaired the circulation of an in utero child
- CHS hospitals have been recognized by J.D. Power and Associates for Excellence in Maternity Services
- CMC Women's Institute is the premier assisted reproduction center in our region