The Mariam Cannon Hayes Family Center at Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast, a facility of Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast is committed to caring for you and your family as we would care for our own family.
- We are recognized by J.D. Power and Associates for "Outstanding Patient Experience" in Maternity Services for three years in a row.
- Women's Choice Award recipient
- We achieved Four-star Breastfeeding Designation from the N.C. Maternity Center
- We offer private labor, delivery and recovery rooms as well as private mother/baby rooms with sleeping accommodations for fathers or significant others.
- Our certified lactation consultants provide care and counseling prenatally, during your hospital stay and after you go home.
- We also offer many education classes to prepare you and your family for the birth and care of your new baby.
Learn more about the CHS'
Full Range of Facilities and Physicians
Hayes Family Center includes a Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) - the highest level of care available - should your baby require these services.
We offer the services of the Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic, NorthEast OB/GYN Hospitalists, the Women's Center for Pelvic Health and the Jeff Gordon Children's Hospital. The staff at Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast have the skill and compassion to care for prospective parents, new parents and families with children from birth to age 18.
You can read more about our comprehensive services by selecting any of the options to the left.