Other Levine Cancer Institute Locations
Albemarle | 704-982-1880
Concord | 704-403-1370
At Levine Cancer Institute, part of Carolinas HealthCare System, our mission is simple – to provide our patients with the highest quality cancer care available and close to home in North and South Carolina.
Batte Cancer Center, a partner with Levine Cancer Institute, is located at Carolinas Medical Center-NorthEast in Concord, NC, and comprises 45,000 square feet dedicated to the treatment of cancer and blood diseases.
Our partnership with the Institute means we are able to provide patients with greater access to nationally-recognized cancer specialists, treatment, clinical trials and services in the North Charlotte area.
Facts about Levine Cancer Institute:
- A network of 12 locations across the Carolinas
- More than 25 years of regional comprehensive cancer care
- More than 30 patient navigators offering support throughout your journey
- Recruitment of nationally renowned cancer specialists
Read more about our cancer clinical trials and support services.
Additional Cancer Services at Batte Cancer Center:
- The Rejuvenation Center offers cancer patients and their families strategies to enhance their appearances and self-esteem as well as supplying a sense of empowerment through their cancer journey.
- Each year, 500,000 women are diagnosed with breast cancer and another 1,200 die from the disease. Early detection is a critical component of decreasing this mortality rate. CMC-NorthEast’s Mobile Mammography Coach helps busy, working women, take the first step towards early breast cancer detection. Additional breast services are available through the Breast Health Center.
- The Wishing Well is a cancer care specialty shop designed with the cancer patient in mind. Wishing Well provides certified, professional mastectomy bra and breast form fitting services as well as other products and services to help cancer patients through their cancer journey.