To Request Information for Admissions
Call the Admissions Office at 704-512-2017. If the office is not open, leave your name and address on voice mail to request written information.
How to apply:
The application package you submit to Admissions must contain these items:
- Application form with application fee
- Official transcripts
- SAT or ACT scores if applicable
- TOEFL scores (for international students)
- Test of Essential Skills (TEAS) scores (See TEAS information)
Complete the application form - please be thorough.
Request transcripts from all schools attended (high school level and above). You may have the transcripts sent directly to the Admissions office. If the transcripts are sent to you, please send them unopened with your application. TRANSCRIPTS ARE ACCEPTED ONLY IF RECEIVED IN OFFICIALLY SEALED ENVELOPES. Unofficial copies will not be accepted.
Attach the $50 non-refundable application fee to the front of the application. Please do not send cash. Make checks or money orders payable to Mercy School of Nursing. Applications without the fee will be returned.
Reserve a time to complete the Test of Essential Skills (TEAS) at the school. If already completed at another location, submit scores with application.
NOTE: The completed application package contains the application form, official transcripts, TEAS scores, and the application fee of $50. If you have questions about the status of your application, call the Admissions office at 704-512-2017.
Spring Admission: July 1 with notification by Sept. 15. Transcripts and TEAS scores due by Sept. 1.
Summer Admission: Oct. 1 with notification by Dec. 15. Transcripts and TEAS scores due by Dec. 1.
Fall Admission: Dec. 1 with notification by Feb. 15. Transcripts and TEAS scores due by Feb. 1.
- Return all application materials promptly. Failure to include any parts of the application will delay the process. If you have concerns about the status of your application, call the Admissions office at 704-512-2017, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday—we'll be glad to discuss your application with you.
- When you request transcripts, request two separate copies (in separate envelopes) and keep one copy for your records.
- Admissions is a competitive process. You should submit information that shows you are capable of success in a difficult academic environment.