Carolinas Center for Oral Health
1601 Abbey Place
Charlotte, NC 28209
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
For more information or to schedule an appointment at Carolinas Center for Oral Health, please call 704-512-2110.
Patient Forms for Download
Carolinas Center for Oral Health, located in Charlotte, NC, offers general and cosmetic dentistry, oral medicine and oral surgery all in one location providing you with multidisciplinary care.
These services include:
- Extractions, dental implants and dental implant restorations
- Cleanings, fillings, root canals, crowns, whitening and porcelain veneers
- Soft and hard tissue treatment, salivary gland disorder treatment and oral complications of cancer therapy
See a list of services we offer.
Our center is led by recognized leaders in the field of dentistry. Dr. John Merrill and Dr. Richard Haug are dedicated to seeing you smile.
- John A. Merrill, DDS, leads our general and cosmetic dentistry efforts, with over 28 years in private practice. Dr. Merrill is an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD). Accreditation in the AACD is a rigorous process and can often take years to complete. There are fewer than 350 AACD Accredited members in the world. Dr. Merrill is one of only six AACD Accredited members in North Carolina.
- Richard H. Haug, DDS, is a nationally and internationally renowned expert in oral and maxillofacial surgery with more than 29 years of experience.