Carolinas HealthCare System's virtual critical care technology provides real-time, 24-hour oversight for critically ill patients. The surveillance technology and two-way audio/video monitoring connect hospital staff to a remote command center staffed by critical care experts. This collaboration helps coordinate critical care services across Carolinas HealthCare System, while providing additional critical care expertise and safety for our patients.
Virtual Critical Care benefits:
- 24-hour real time communication with caregivers
- Continuous patient monitoring
- Faster response time in urgent situations
- Increased collaboration among facilities and clinicians
- Added layer of safety and peace of mind
Virtual Critical Care Locations:
Read the Charlotte Business Journal's article on Virtual Care.