Now offering (sick only appointments)
Monday - Thursday, 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m to 11:30 a.m.
Saturday hours at Charlotte location only, for established patients.
University Pediatrics has been providing care for the rapidly growing community of the University City / North Charlotte, NC area since 1989. All of our pediatricians are board certified and offer complete pediatric medicine for children from newborn to 18 years old.
Services we provide include:
- Newborn, pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Same-day sick appointments
- Well-child check-ups
Our entire team of pediatricians is dedicated to providing the highest quality care to our patients. Our physicians lay the foundation for excellent health for their patients for many years to come.
What to bring to your first visit?
- A parent/guardian’s photo ID
- Your child’s insurance card (or parent’s/guardian’s if you have a newborn)
- Discharge paperwork/summary from the hospital (for newborns)
- Medical records from your child’s previous doctor
- Immunization record
Late Arrivals The providers of University Pediatrics strive to provide quality, safe and efficient medical care to our patients. We have set “Appointment Times” for our patients and we feel that patients deserve our attention during the appointment time we have reserved for them. Our providers do our best within the limits of circumstances that we can control to see our patients on time.
With this being said, we have a policy for late arrivals. We encourage and expect our patients to arrive in a timely manner as late arrivals interfere with the doctor’s ability to stay on schedule. If you arrive 10 minutes after your appointment time, our staff will check to see if your child can be seen at the next available appointment, at a later time during the day or you may be asked to reschedule. This policy is in place to prevent our providers from falling extremely behind during the day. We ask all of our parents and guardians to abide by this and all of our office policies.
Thank you for helping us to maintain an efficient patient schedule.
Medication refill policy
- Prescription refills may be requested during our regular office hours, Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 am to 4:30p.m. Please allow 48 to 72 hours for all prescription refills. Our medications are prescribed electronically so please have the pharmacy name and address available at the time of your refill request.
- Certain medications, such as ADHD medications, cannot be sent electronically to the pharmacy. They must be picked up from the office during our regular office hours.
- Prescriptions for flexible spending accounts will only be provided during an office visit.