To schedule an appointment, call the appropriate office location. Find a location nearest you or call our main number at 704-373-0212.
Most appointments are scheduled between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. We will always try to honor your request for a particular physician. If you prefer to be seen at a specific time, you will be scheduled with the first available physician.
You may contact our offices 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our answering service forwards off-hour requests, inquiries and referrals to the physician on call.
Sanger Heart & Vascular Insitute welcomes the opportunity to take part in your medical care. When you arrive at our office, we will obtain a detailed medical history in order to carefully evaluate your condition. Please read the following before your first appointment:
- Contact your referring physician and request copies of your medical records from any prior cardiac evaluation to be forwarded to your Sanger office. This should include recent lab reports, electrocardiograms, and actual chest films. It is very important that this information is available at the time of your appointment.
- Bring all medications you are currently taking in the bottles
- Bring your completed patient information and medical history forms.
- Bring your insurance card. If your insurance company requires an authorization/referral for a specialty office, contact your primary care physician.
- If you need an interpreter, please arrange before the appointment.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
- Payment is required at time of services. Please come prepared to make payment if your insurance has a co-pay or deductible. If you are not covered by an insurance program, contact the appropriate office prior to the appointment date.
When you arrive at our office, we will obtain a detailed medical history in order to carefully evaluate your condition. You are encouraged to print this form out at home, and bring to your first appointment.