For more information about cardiac rehabilitation, call your nearest location or email Cardiac Rehab.
Carolinas Medical Center
Carolinas HealthCare System Pineville
Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast
Carolinas HealthCare System Union
Carolinas HealthCare System Cleveland
Cardiac rehabilitation offers an individualized plan of monitored exercise to improve stamina and strength for patients who have undergone a cardiac procedure or suffer from heart disease. Our goal is to help patients make a full recovery so they can return to an active, healthy lifestyle.
Cardiac Rehabilitation Services
Cardiac rehabilitation is more than just exercise. Our patients have access to a number of resources that will help reduce the risk of advancing heart disease.
- Supervised exercise sessions
- Nutritional assessment and counseling
- Personalized diet, blood cholesterol, and body composition analysis
- Medication management
- Stress management and emotional support
- Smoking cessation coaching
Expert Clinical Team
Our programs are led by a team of compassionate clinical staff who assist patients in every step of recovery. Our staff includes exercise physiologists, registered nurses, and registered dietitians. Progress reports are provided to physicians regularly.
Carolinas HealthCare System’s cardiac rehabilitation programs are offered throughout the Carolinas at the following locations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Carolinas HealthCare System Pineville
- Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast
- Carolinas HealthCare System Union
- Carolinas HealthCare System Cleveland
Classes meet regularly on weekdays at all locations. Once enrolled, the staff will help you determine the exercise schedule that is right for you.