Three regional healthcare leaders — F.H. "Sammy" Ross, Jr. Center, Carolinas Medical Center (CMC) and Hemby Pediatric Trauma Institute — have joined forces to create a regional trauma care system. This system combines transportation, treatment and rehabilitation available to healthcare providers and patients throughout the Carolinas. CMC’s trauma program — with state-of-the-art technology and specially trained, experienced physicians — provides care every hour, every day.
Regional Trauma Care Healthcare Leaders:
Contact Information for Trauma Centers
- Trauma Care Line (to transfer a trauma patient to CMC): 800-421-9195
- Trauma Service Office: 704-355-3807
- CMC Myers Park - Surgery Clinic: 704-446-1256
- Hemby Pediatric Trauma Institute: 704-355-8465
- Trauma Medical Director: 704-355-8449