PSYCHIATRY RESIDENCY TRAINING PROGRAM APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
The following is a list of requirements for our program:
- Completed Application through ERAS
- Medical school transcripts, USMLE scores, and three letters of recommendation must be received by October 3rd , 2016 to complete your file.
- National Resident Match Program (NRMP) number
- Personal Statement
- Three current letters of recommendation (within the year)
- USMLE/COMLEX transcripts - (must pass Step 1 and Step 2 CK and CS)
- USA Citizenship, Permanent Resident status or J-1 or H1B Visa only
- 6 months of U.S. clinical experience
- ECFMG certificate (IMGs only)
Our recruitment committee will evaluate each completed application. There is no specific requirement for USMLE scores but the committee will take scores into consideration as part of the overall application. The committee invites a number of applicants to visit the program for interviews. Invitations are offered to those applicants who are being seriously considered for an available position.
If you have any questions in regards to our application process, you may email our Residency Program Coordinator.