All continuing education classes, unless noted, have a nonrefundable registration fee. Textbooks, supplies, and lab fees are not included in tuition unless noted.
The following pre-requisites apply to all continuing education classes with a clinical component (including, but not limited to Nurse Aide I and Nurse Aide II):
- Provide evidence of a high school diploma or GED
- Submit a non-refundable tuition deposit
- Submit a completed consumer reports release form and acceptable criminal background check
- Provide a current permanent resident card or a current I-551 card from the Department of Immigration and Naturalization Services (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Submit verification of required immunizations
- Submit a negative drug screen from a certified lab within 30 days prior to the first day of class