Charlotte Fetal Care Center in Charlotte, NC understands this can be a very emotional time for you and your family and we hope to make it as informative and smooth as possible.
In preparation for your first appointment:
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to allow for parking and registration.
- Free Parking is available in the Morehead Medical Plaza parking deck (Appointments and Directions). You will receive a ticket upon entering the deck. Please bring the ticket to our office so we can stamp it for free exit out of the deck.
- Please bring your insurance card with you. If your insurance company requires pre-authorization, please ask your referring physician's office to call us with an authorization number before the day of your appointment.
- Insurance co-pays are expected at the time of your visit. A minimum payment of $50 is requested if you do not have insurance.
- Medical Records from your referring healthcare provider will be required so that we have complete information regarding your pregnancy. If you have received medical care during your pregnancy at additional centers, we may ask that you sign a medical records release so that we can also obtain these records.