Academic Family Medicine Program Director
Family Medicine Program Director CMC-Union –Monroe, NC
Carolinas Medical Center - Union Family Medicine Residency in Monroe, NC is seeking a BC Academic Family Medicine Program Director. Ideal candidate will supervise residents/students in clinic and hospital as well as provide direct patient care (OB optional). Candidate must be a MD or DO with completion of ACGME approved family medicine residency program. Carolinas Medical Center-Union (CMC-Union) is part of Carolinas HealthCare System which is the largest healthcare system in the Carolinas and the third largest public non-profit system in the nation. CMC-Union is comprised of a day surgery center, cancer treatment center, long-term care facility, behavioral health center, home health services, outpatient specialty care clinics, a community wellness and outreach program, and several physician practices. Carolinas Medical Center has partnered with UNC Medical School and plays an active role in providing clinical education for 3rd and 4th year medical students. Students have completed rotations at CMC in a wide variety of medical specialties as part of their overall training. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
For more information or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Michele Rocco at Michele.Rocco@carolinashealthcare.org or call 800-847-5084.
Charlotte, North Carolina Metro Area
Carolinas HealthCare System (CHS) is actively seeking BC/BE Dermatologists to join two thriving internal medicine multi-specialty practices in the Charlotte Metro area. Candidates should have experience in general dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, and lasers. CHS has been committed to providing excellent and innovative patient care:
- Competitive compensation
- Signing bonus
- One year salary guarantee
- Outpatient surgery
- High quality physician peers
- Well managed and well established practices
- Established supportive environment to guide physicians through healthcare reform
- Full time and job share opportunities
- Moving allowance and salary advance
- Comprehensive benefit packages including health/dental plans, 401k matched savings and defined pension plan, disability/life insurance, malpractice insurance, attractive paid time off and a CME allowance.
For more information or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Tracey Black, Physician Recruiter, at email@example.com call 800-847-5084.
Family Practice Physicians
Carolinas Healthcare System - North and South Carolina
We are seeking Family Medicine physicians system wide.
- Full-time positions available for a BE/BC family medicine physician
- Excellent base salary, health benefits, dental, malpractice, and retirement
- Relocation stipend and sign on bonus
For more information or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Michele Rocco at Michele.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-5084.
General Surgery Career Opportunities
Currently seeking BC/BE General Surgeons to join our dynamic healthcare system
For more information or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Janisyn McLaurin at Janisyn.email@example.com or by calling 800-847-5084.
Charlotte Medical Clinic – Charlotte, NC
Charlotte Medical Clinic is a multi-specialty internal medicine practice that was founded in 1955. Now with 49 physicians and 11 mid-level providers at five locations, Charlotte Medical Clinic provides comprehensive medical care in a group practice setting. This includes internal medicine and the subspecialties of allergy, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, pulmonary disease, sleep medicine, sports medicine, PM&R, and critical care. In 1989, this practice became part of Carolinas HealthCare System. All of the physicians at CMC are board certified in their specialty or subspecialty. The physicians at Charlotte Medical Clinic are constantly developing additional expertise, leading in their fields with in-depth knowledge of medical, scientific and technological advancements.
- An outstanding opportunity is now available for a qualified, BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice at the Carolinas Medical Center location in Charlotte.
- While the bulk of the work is in the outpatient office, each physician does follow their in-patients in the hospital and has the opportunity to build a consultative hospital-based internal medicine practice if desired. Call rotation is shared between the Arboretum and main location and is currently 1 in 13.
- Call is in-house from 7 am to 7 pm, and at home (phone call only) from 7 pm to 7 am (Carolinas Hospitalist Group covers inpatient needs for new admissions, consults, and hospital emergencies during these later hours).
For more information or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Vicki McGillivary at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-5084.
Internal Medicine / Family Practice Physicians
Southeast Primary Care - Columbus Regional Healthcare System/ Whiteville, NC
Columbus Regional Healthcare System (CRHS) is searching for TWO BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians to join an established, private practice to replace a retiring physician and to add to this busy practice.
- Southeast Primary Care is located less than a one-hour drive from the beaches of North and South Carolina and the bustling university town of Wilmington.
- Lake Waccamaw, 10 miles to the east, is a haven for boating, camping and lakeside living. Pine forests and cypress stands, sleepy rivers and coastal plains make Columbus County one of the most beautiful areas in eastern N.C.
For more information or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Vicki McGillivary at Vicki.email@example.com or call 800-847-5084.
Currently seeking BC/BE Physiatrists to join Carolinas Rehabilitation, an established growing practice in Charlotte, NC.
For more information on all Physiatry opportunities or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Elaine Haskell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-5084.
Adult Psychiatry in Upstate SC Offers Great Quality of Life!
AnMed Health is seeking a compassionate and motivated psychiatrist to make a difference in the lives of our patients.
- BC/BE psychiatrist
- Outpatient, adult psychiatry consults (ages 18 & up)
- Employed practice with hospital benefits
- RVU compensation model with productivity bonus
- Opportunity to work in group practice with other psychiatrists and therapists
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
AnMed Health is seeking a compassionate and motivated physician to make a difference in the lives of our patients.
- Outpatient psychiatry consults for children and adolescents
- Hospital-employed practice
- RVU compensation model with productivity bonus
For more information on all Psychiatry opportunities or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Elaine Haskell at email@example.com or call 800-847-5084.
Carolinas Medical Center – Charlotte, NC seeking a Transplant Hepatologist to join it’s growing liver transplant program.
The Division of Hepatology in the Department of Internal Medicine at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, NC is seeking a Transplant Hepatologist to join its growing Liver Transplant Program. The successful candidate will be board certified in Internal Medicine and board eligible in Gastroenterology and Transplant Hepatology. The selected candidate will join a group of four hepatologists and will play an integral role in the development of its Liver Transplant Program. There are opportunities for conducting clinical research and education with Gastroenterology Fellows and Transplant hepatology fellows. CMC is the only Liver Transplant Program in Charlotte with its own OPO and performs 60-70 liver transplants per year. Candidates must possess an MD, and credentials that will support a faculty appointment at the level of Assistant or Associate Professor. Carolinas HealthCare System offers competitive compensation and benefits package. For more information or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Kim Frey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-5084.
Carolinas HealthCare System is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer