Charlotte, North Carolina Metro Area
Carolinas HealthCare System (CHS) is actively seeking BC/BE Dermatologists to join two thriving internal medicine multi-specialty practices in the Charlotte Metro area. Candidates should have experience in general dermatology, cosmetic dermatology, and lasers. CHS has been committed to providing excellent and innovative patient care:
- Competitive compensation
- Signing bonus
- One year salary guarantee
- Outpatient surgery
- High quality physician peers
- Well managed and well established practices
- Established supportive environment to guide physicians through healthcare reform
- Full time and job share opportunities
- Moving allowance and salary advance
- Comprehensive benefit packages including health/dental plans, 401k matched savings and defined pension plan, disability/life insurance, malpractice insurance, attractive paid time off and a CME allowance.
For more information or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Tracey Black, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com call 800-847-5084.
Carolinas Primary Care - North Carolina
Carolinas Primary Care, part of Carolinas HealthCare System, is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join their busy practice in a rural community just 45 miles east of Charlotte Metro.
The practice is scheduled to move mid-2014 into Carolinas HealthCare System-Anson, a 52-bed hospital. The new 46,800 sf. state-of-the-art facility will serve as a patient-centered Medical Home for the community.
- Generous compensation above the MGMA guidelines
- Medical Director and Residency Supervision responsibilities (with additional compensation)
- A sign-on bonus
- A retention bonus
- Full patient panel with daily referrals from the ER
- Provide a broad range of general healthcare service
- See patients of all ages from newborns to older adults
At Carolinas HealthCare System, we're confident you can connect the work you love, with the lifestyle you deserve!
For more information or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Michele Rocco at Michele.Rocco@carolinashealthcare.org or call 800-847-5084.
Family Practice Physicians
Carolinas Healthcare System - North and South Carolina
We are seeking Family Medicine physicians system wide.
- Full-time positions available for a BE/BC family medicine physician
- Excellent base salary, health benefits, dental, malpractice, and retirement
- Relocation stipend and sign on bonus
For more information or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Michele Rocco at Michele.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-5084.
General Surgery Career Opportunities
Currently seeking BC/BE General Surgeons to join our dynamic healthcare system
For more information or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Janisyn McLaurin at Janisyn.email@example.com or by calling 800-847-5084.
Charlotte Medical Clinic – Charlotte, NC
Charlotte Medical Clinic is a multi-specialty internal medicine practice that was founded in 1955. Now with 49 physicians and 11 mid-level providers at five locations, Charlotte Medical Clinic provides comprehensive medical care in a group practice setting. This includes internal medicine and the subspecialties of allergy, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, pulmonary disease, sleep medicine, sports medicine, PM&R, and critical care. In 1989, this practice became part of Carolinas HealthCare System. All of the physicians at CMC are board certified in their specialty or subspecialty. The physicians at Charlotte Medical Clinic are constantly developing additional expertise, leading in their fields with in-depth knowledge of medical, scientific and technological advancements.
- An outstanding opportunity is now available for a qualified, BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join an established practice at the Carolinas Medical Center location in Charlotte.
- While the bulk of the work is in the outpatient office, each physician does follow their in-patients in the hospital and has the opportunity to build a consultative hospital-based internal medicine practice if desired. Call rotation is shared between the Arboretum and main location and is currently 1 in 13.
- Call is in-house from 7 am to 7 pm, and at home (phone call only) from 7 pm to 7 am (Carolinas Hospitalist Group covers inpatient needs for new admissions, consults, and hospital emergencies during these later hours).
For more information or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Vicki McGillivary at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-5084.
Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist
Carolinas Medical Center Women's Institute - Charlotte, NC
Carolinas Medical Center Women’s Institute is seeking a BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist to join our team 6 MFM’s, nurses, sonographers and genetic counselors.
Academic responsibility with about 50% resident education including:
- Supervision on the high-risk service
- 2 High-risk resident clinics
- Teaching residents during their ultrasound rotation
- Thursday morning didactics (Grand rounds, M&M, resident lectures)
- Remaining time is clinical
- Position also offers individual research or academic endeavors with allocated time
For more information or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Allison Beamer at Allison.Beamer@carolinashealthcare.org or call 800-847-5084.
Currently seeking BC/BE Physiatrists to join Carolinas Rehabilitation, an established growing practice in Charlotte, NC.
For more information on all Physiatry opportunities or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Elaine Haskell at
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
AnMed Health is seeking a compassionate and motivated physician to make a difference in the lives of our patients.
- Outpatient psychiatry consults for children and adolescents
- Hospital-employed practice
- RVU compensation model with productivity bonus
For more information on all Psychiatry opportunities or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Elaine Haskell at email@example.com or call 800-847-5084.
Carolinas Medical Center – Charlotte, NC seeking a Transplant Hepatologist to join it’s growing liver transplant program.
The Division of Hepatology in the Department of Internal Medicine at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, NC is seeking a Transplant Hepatologist to join its growing Liver Transplant Program. The successful candidate will be board certified in Internal Medicine and board eligible in Gastroenterology and Transplant Hepatology. The selected candidate will join a group of four hepatologists and will play an integral role in the development of its Liver Transplant Program. There are opportunities for conducting clinical research and education with Gastroenterology Fellows and Transplant hepatology fellows. CMC is the only Liver Transplant Program in Charlotte with its own OPO and performs 60-70 liver transplants per year. Candidates must possess an MD, and credentials that will support a faculty appointment at the level of Assistant or Associate Professor. Carolinas HealthCare System offers competitive compensation and benefits package. For more information or to submit a CV for consideration, please contact Kim Frey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-847-5084.
Carolinas HealthCare System is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer