Due Date: January 1
Angie Veverka, PharmD, BCPS
PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program Director
Carolinas Medical Center
1000 Blythe Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28203
Number of Positions: 4-6
Doctor of Pharmacy or equivalent degree from an ACPE-accredited school of pharmacy, eligibility for pharmacist licensure in North Carolina (www.ncbop.org), U.S. citizen or a U.S. permanent resident (i.e. have a U.S. Green Card). Individuals who require visa sponsorship are not eligible candidates for our residency program.
Interested applicants should complete the following:
- Register for the ASHP Residency Matching Program (www.natmatch.com/ashprmp).
- Ensure eligibility for North Carolina licensure (ncbop.org). Licensure must be obtained by August 1 of the residency year.
- Submit an application for the residency program via PhORCAS (www.ashp.org/phorcas), including:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent
- Pharmacy school transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation