Specially trained pediatric dentists provide comprehensive consultation and treatment to infants, children and adolescents.
Procedures Performed and Problems Diagnosed and Treated:
- Routine preventive and restorative procedures
- Pulp therapy and root canals
- Periodontal surgery
- Diagnosis and management of problems of other oral tissues
Why Choose Levine Children's Hospital?
- The Pediatric Dental Residency Program will provide access to care for medically-compromised children who need their dental treatment coordinated with their physician(s).
- Resident and faculty dentists at the CMC Dental Clinic provide comprehensive dental care for certain children who reside in Mecklenburg County or who are medically compromised. These services include routine preventive and restorative care as well as specialty care in the areas of periodontics, endodontics, minor orthodontics, oral medicine, and oral surgery.
- The dental clinic is currently located at Carolinas Medical Center, allowing for the treatment of medically compromised children. The dental care is coordinated with the child's physicians. New patients are accepted by referral from physicians or dentists.