NorthEast Internal & Integrative Medicine
707 Memorial Blvd.
Concord, NC 28025
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (closed for lunch from noon - 1 p.m.) Appointments until 4 p.m.
Patient Forms for Download
NorthEast Internal & Integrative Medicine, located in Concord, NC, is an adult primary care practice that uses a holistic approach to personalized healthcare. Our practice combines traditional primary care with evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine therapies to promote wellness.
Physician services provided at NorthEast Internal & Integrative Medicine include:
- Preventive annual physicals
- Healthy lifestyle changes
- Nutrition and supplement counseling
- Clinical hypnosis
- Treatment of chronic disease
- Treatment of short-term "acute" illness such as colds, sinusitis, etc.
- Treatment of chronic pain conditions
- Osteopathic manipulation (counterstrain)
- Guided imagery
See a complete list of physician-provided services
The following supplemental therapy services are offered by licensed providers:
- Acupuncture/Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Massage Therapy
See a complete list of supplemental therapy services
NorthEast Internal & Integrative Medicine focuses on treating the whole person (mind, body and spirit) and helping patients to find the resources to create their own path to healing. We invite you to use the links to the left to learn more about how our practice can help you.