Carolinas HealthCare System is Your
Partner for Wellness!
We Can Help You Schedule a Wellness Exam.
At Carolinas HealthCare System, we’re passionate about keeping you healthy. Our primary care doctors work with you to help you make small changes that have a big impact on the way you feel.
Your insurance most likely covers your wellness exam at no cost to you.* You must be seen by December 31 to receive this benefit.
Call UsCall 704-512-4358 and a representative will assist you with finding the right doctor and scheduling an appointment.
Request an AppointmentComplete the online appointment form to the right and a representative will contact you to schedule an appointment.
*During an annual preventive exam, your physician may address new or preexisting health conditions or concerns not considered part of your preventive service benefit. Should this occur, the additional services may not be considered part of your preventive services benefit, therefore, your insurance carrier may subject these additional services to your deductible and coinsurance provisions.
Let Carolinas HealthCare System Help You Make the Changes Best for You.
Our primary care doctors:
- Take time to get to know you and understand your goals
- Partner with you to develop a wellness plan to meet your unique needs
- Connect you to nutrition, fitness and other wellness resources within our One system to ensure your success
With the largest primary care network in the greater Charlotte, NC region, Carolinas HealthCare System patients have access to:
- More than 1,000 primary care providers at over 180 locations
- Appointments when you need them for wellness exams and sick visits
- Trusted specialists who are connected with your doctor through One system of care
- Electronic medical records that follow you throughout our system
- Secure and easy-to-use access to your health record through MyCarolinas, our online patient portal
* Required Fields