King Air B200
MedCenter Air's fleet includes two King Air B200s.
These aircraft are dedicated medical transport planes. They are pressurized, climate controlled and configured for the most comfortable and dedicated patient care available in the industry.
Other features of these aircraft include:
- Capable of speeds of 260 kts or more than 300 miles-per-hour.
- Cruising altitude in the 24-29,000 feet range.
- Short field takeoff and landing capabilities permitting these craft to land in smaller airports.
- Redundant, onboard medical equipment.
- One of the safest aircraft in the industry.
- Fully equipped for flight safety including Terminal Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) and Terrain Avoidance Warning System (TAWS).
- Color radar which permits these aircraft to fly over or around inclement weather.
- Excellent mid-continental range aircraft (three- to four-hour range).
- The Turbo Prop King Air B200 has a patient weight limit of 300 pounds.
- Able to carry two patients during flight.
- Space for a family member to accompany their loved one.