Carolinas HealthCare Foundation
Since its founding over 30 years ago and most notably in the last decade Carolinas HealthCare Foundation has steadfastly pursued a single goal: to advance health-related issues, programs and services in the Carolinas that ensure a better quality of life for others.
Additionally, Carolinas HealthCare Foundation is responsible for all pre-award activities including: grants and contracts and local, state and federal government research-related initiatives. Post-award grants and contracts administration and intramural project funding programs are conducted through the Office of Research.
Visit the Muscular Dystrophy Association website (www.mda.org) for more information.
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Generous support by the McColl and Lockwood Families
- McColl-Lockwood Laboratory for Muscular Dystrophy Research
- Carolinas HealthCare System Division of Research
- Qi Lu, MD, PhD, Carolinas HealthCare System
- Kevin Campbell, PhD, University of Iowa
- Amy Harper, MD, Carolinas HealthCare System
- Anthony Blaeser, PhD, Carolinas HealthCare System
- Caren Anderson, Carolinas HealthCare System
- Melanie McDermid, Carolinas HealthCare System