If you need infusions or injections for cancer treatment, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, neuropathy, transplant rejection, asthma or blood transfusions, our staff of dedicated nurses makes treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
The CMC-Infusion Center at Abbey Place is centrally located, just three miles away from Carolinas Medical Center. Our staff works hard to accommodate time constraints and your need for flexibility. You receive IV therapies in a peaceful, secure and pleasant environment.
Infusion and injection therapies we provide include:
- IVIG (multiple therapies such as MS, Myasthenia Gravis, CIDP and other neuropathies)
- Orencia (rheumatoid arthritis and Crohn’s)
- Prolastin (alpha 1 antitrypsin deficiency)
- Xolair (injection for asthma)
- Infed (iron infusions)
- Packed red cells for anemia
- Procrit/Epogen (anemias)
- Cerezyme/Fabrazyme (gaucher’s and Fabry’s disease)
- Solumedrol (MS, Transplant rejections) and HBIG injections
- OKT-3 (transplant rejections)
- A multitude of antifungals, antivirals and antibiotics.
During your treatment, you may take advantage of our many amenities such as:
- Individual TVs with headsets
- DVD & VCR players in each suite
- Snacks (coffee, tea and crackers)
- Lunch, when applicable
- Private suites
- Library of movies
The Infusion Center has:
- Easy access from I-77
- Convenient parking
- One story building without cumbersome stairs or elevators
- Family members may walk to shops, restaurants and a movie theater.
CMC-Infusion Center Location and Hours
1601 Abbey Place #100
Charlotte, NC 28209
- Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Additional hours are available by appointment