A wide variety of LiveWELL Carolinas classes and programs are offered each month. Regular classes include:
- Night Out with a Doc: Join our health experts for presentations and discussions. Topics include diabetes, heart health, sleep, stroke, healthy pregnancy and more. Space is limited.
- Living Healthy Series: Are you an adult with an ongoing healthcondition? You willget the support you need, find practical ways to deal with pain and fatigue, discover better nutrition and exercise choices, understand new treatment choices, and learn better ways to talk with your doctor and family about your health. If you have conditions such as diabetes, heart, arthritis, chronic pain, anxiety , the Living Healthy Workshop can help you take charge of your life.
- 10 Steps to Long Term Weight Management: This unique program combines weekly nutrition topics, exercise, goal setting. All participants receive resistance bands and pedometers.
- Mall Walkers Club and Seminars: Join the Northlake Mall Walkers Club for regular exercise in a safe place - rain or shine! The Mall Walkers education series supports your efforts by covering topics related to healthy living and disease management.
- Yoga: Through this regular series, participants are led through a program by a certified yoga instructor. All levels are encouraged to attend this slower paced class that bridges breathing, movement and techniques for centering so that you feel refreshed, empowered and focused! Please wear loose-fitting clothes and bring a yoga mat!
While some classes, such as yoga, do require a small fee for participation, most classes are free to the public. Please register ahead for classes.
Call 704-863-9355 for more information on current class offerings and registration. Start living well now!