See how Carolinas HealthCare System Rehabilitation - Lincoln helps a young athlete get back on the field after surgery.
Carolinas HealthCare System Rehabilitation - Lincoln is a facility of Carolina Health Care System Lincoln. Our mission is to provide state-of-the-art individualized physical, occupational and speech therapy for clients of all ages throughout Lincoln County, NC and surrounding areas. We provide both adult and pediatric rehabilitation, along with community-based services and industrial programs.
Carolinas HealthCare System Rehabilitation - Lincoln provides rehabilitation for:
Using a comprehensive evaluation that is problem based and goal oriented, our rehabilitation specialists design an individual treatment plan to obtain excellent outcomes to meet the specific needs and goals of the patient, family and the healthcare team. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide one-to-one, patient-to-therapist ratio with many of our patients.
Carolinas HealthCare System Lincoln is a participating provider for most insurance companies, workers' compensation carriers and preferred provider networks. We are Medicare and Medicaid certified, and we file all patient insurance claims.
At Carolinas HealthCare System Rehabilitation - Lincoln, we are committed to:
- Facilitating a quick, safe return to school, work and activities of daily living
- Adapting our services to an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Expanding our role in the community as educators and leaders in injury prevention, health promotion and rehabilitation
You may contact Carolinas HealthCare System Rehabilitation - Lincoln for more information by calling any of our four facilities:
- Carolinas HealthCare System Lincoln (Inpatient)
- Carolinas HealthCare System Rehabilitation - Lincoln
- Denver Clinic