Due to our surgical team's expertise, our patients benefit from the latest techniques and technologies in treating hepatopancreaticobiliary (HPB) disease, including:
- Interventional radiology
- Medical oncology
- Therapeutic endoscopy with EUS and ERCP
- Radiation therapy
Our physicians are fellowship-trained and nationally recognized for their experience in the use of minimally invasive approaches to treatment.
Levine Cancer Institute is one of only a handful of centers across the nation offering microwave ablative therapies in the treatment of liver cancer and the use ofrobotic systems to treat pancreatic cancer.
Pancreatic Cancer Treatments
Our specialists use the following procedures to treat pancreatic cancer:
- Laparoscopic/robotic pancreatic resection
- Minimally invasive approach to HPB Surgery
- Radiofrequency ablation/microwave ablation
- Robotic surgery
- Transarterial chemo/radioembolization
For more information about Levine Cancer Institute, call 980-442-2000.