Levine Cancer Institute is changing the course of cancer care by removing the barriers that separate patients from access to world-class research, breakthrough treatments and quality cancer care.
We integrate and build upon cancer programs within Carolinas HealthCare System’s network of affiliated hospitals and providers to deliver innovative protocols when they are needed most – so where a patient lives will not determine how they fight cancer.
What sets us apart:
- Top Doctors in America – more than 20 of our physicians were named to the 2011 Best Doctors in America annual list
- Close to home – with a network of 12 cancer care locations across the Carolinas, Levine Cancer Institute offers the highest quality cancer care close to where our patients live and work. Find a location close to you
- No one fights cancer alone – in addition to your primary care physician and oncologist we offer patient navigators, genetic, nutritional and emotional counseling, wellness programs and support groups. See our cancer programs
- Innovative cancer research – we provide access to the latest clinical trials and treatments available, offering options for current cancer patients and hope for future patients
- Specialized phase 1 clinical trial unit – development of a specialized unit will allow the Institute to greatly expand existing efforts and bring advances in the study and treatment of novel cancer therapeutics to patients quicker
- National accreditation