Welcome to Carolinas HealthCare System’s Levine Cancer Institute Facebook Page!
We're here to bring you health tips, news from around our system, and to connect with you. We're excited that you want to be a part of our community, but ask that you observe all of Facebook’s privacy and security policies as well as a few of our own simple guidelines:
- Your privacy is our priority. For your safety and in compliance with HIPAA regulations, please do not post any personal medical information as Facebook is a public forum, and is not a place to receive advice specific to your medical needs. Any information that appears to be related to or containing personal health information is subject to immediate deletion.
- Stay on topic. Please, only comments that reflect the topic of the post or the purpose of the page.
- RESPECT – It’s ok to disagree with other members of the CHS community, but please remember to be respectful of others opinions or your posts may be subject to removal. Abusive, off-topic, offensive, or unlawful content will be taken down.
- Spam will be removed. Comments focused on selling a product or service, or posted just to drive traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain, will be taken down.
- Do you work for Carolinas HealthCare System? Great! We’re glad that you want to connect with our community as well. However, please disclose that you are an employee. We just want to make sure that the community is aware of any biases you may have.
The information provided on this website is informational only. It is not intended to be a promise, guarantee or warranty of any kind, nor to provide you with medical advice or direction. IF YOU NEED IMMEDIATE EMERGENCY HELP, CALL 911. Please do not use this site to provide or communicate specific information related to your symptoms, condition, ongoing treatment or other specific health care information.
Carolinas HealthCare System is not liable for damages arising from use of information obtained through its web site or the linked sites. Any or all of the linked sites may contain proprietary material and may be protected under the U.S. copyright laws. Permission to reprint or electronically produce any document or graphic requires prior written consent from the copyright holder.