Internal medicine is the comprehensive care of adults of all ages. At Kannapolis Internal Medicine, a facility of Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast, located in Kannapolis, NC, our physicians have received extensive training in the evaluation and treatment of serious conditions such as lung disease, heart disease, diabetes, thyroid diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, hypertension (high blood pressure), arthritis and many other disorders.
Preventive and routine care are also provided, as well as treatment for minor injuries and illnesses such as ear aches, urinary tract infections, colds, fevers and other common ailments.
The following is a more in-depth list of services at Kannapolis Internal Medicine:
- Asthma Clinic on site
- Adult vaccinations
- Chest X-rays and general X-ray services
- Complete laboratory services on-site
- Complete physical examinations
- Coumadin Clinic on site
- Cryosurgery for minor skin lesions
- Diabetes patient education DOT exams
- Executive exams, pre-employment exams
- Joint injection
- Lipid Clinic on site
- Pulmonary function testing, oxygen saturation measurement
- Treatment of lacerations and minor injuries