Assistance and Offerings
We offer coordinated care before, during and after your trip.
Global Patient Services provides a personalized approach to care through a single point of contact. Our goal is for you to experience as little stress as possible while you are receiving the care you need.
We are happy to coordinate your medical, travel and day-to-day needs.
Our offerings include:
- Travel arrangements
- Medical appointment coordinator
- 24/7 language/interpreting services (In-person or over-the-phone)
- Coordinated billing
- Ground transportation arrangements
- Assistance with local accommodations and attractions
- Religious support
- Dietary support
- Coordination of local services or activities
International patients or US patients not using health insurance
- Before services are provided, the estimated charge for all of your care is due in full
- A final consolidated bill with actual charges for care provided will be delivered within 90 days of hospital discharge
Patients with Health Insurance in the United States
- Before services are provided, prior approval/authorization for payment must be received from your insurance carrier
- Coordination of additional amenity services outside of what insurance covers is available for an additional fee