Your Health and Retirement at CHS
Carolinas HealthCare System cares about your physical and financial health.
With the upcoming changes to our health and retirement plans, it is important that we adequately support you as you prepare for a healthy financial future. With this in mind, we have launched a communications campaign and urge you to:
- Plan – consider expected and unexpected life events, including family planning, education, home ownership and retirement. Reflect on previous use of the health plan, retirement savings and voluntary benefits to make good decisions this year
- Partner – learn about ways to maximize CHS financial opportunities, such as the 401(k) match, HSA match and CHS LiveWELL incentives
- Participate – take action and save for health and retirement
Campaign elements include a series of opportunities such as:
- A dedicated Your Health and Retirement at CHS website, accessible via PeopleConnect
- Online and print materials, covering important topics such as taking advantage of consumer-directed plans, Health Savings Accounts, 401(k) and accessing appropriate care
- Financial Health education, including online and in-person classes covering topics such as How to Prepare for Home Ownership, Identity Theft and How to Boost Your Credit Score Weekly tips and advice via email and the website
- Social media group discussions via Yammer
Over the next few months, our communications about Your Health and Retirement at CHS will be extensive, covering all available channels.
Together, let’s prepare for today and plan for the future.