If you have a life-threatening emergency call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Should you need to speak with a provider after hours, please call 704-446-7800. Our after-hours nurses will assist you and can contact a physician if necessary. Please reserve the use of after-hours services for urgent conditions or medical necessities. All non-urgent requests including prescription refills will be handled during regular office hours.
For your convenience, we have provided links to several health-related web sites. You'll find information on allergies, stroke, flu, cancer and other health disorders.
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- The Maternity Center at Carolinas Medical Center
- Women's Services at Carolinas Medical Center
- North American Menopause Society
- NIH and National Library of Medicine resource
- Virtual Hospital digital health library