|View brochures for more information
When “high tech” treatment is needed, our physicians provide comprehensive care,seeking out the most effective new technologies with the best trained andrology and embryology specialists in the region. Our services include:
- Intrauterine sperm inseminations (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Donor egg program
- Donor embryo program
- Embryo cryopreservation
- Donor sperm program
- Fertility preservation for men and women
- Preimplantation genetic screening and diagnosis
- Egg Cryopreservation
Some women may benefit from fertility-enhancing reproductive surgery. While this can be an anxious time, our physicians have the highest level of experience and training in performing complex procedures including:
- Laparoscopic surgery for fertility, endometriosis, fibroids, adhesions, and tubal disorders
- Hysteroscopic surgery for fibroids, polyps, Asherman’s syndrome, and uterine and vaginal abnormalities
- Fertiloscopy – our center was the 6th in the United States, and the 1st on the East Coast, to offer this important new procedure to evaluate and treat infertility
Caring for You
- Our center is active in research and clinical trials, including NIH-sponsored fertility treatments available only at the best fertility centers in the United States.
- We offer Livestrong, a fertility preservation option for cancer patients.
- Our professional staff offers a comprehensive continuum of care, with a team of specialists supporting patients from conception and pregnancy to birth and childcare.
The items above are available in Adobe PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader to view these documents. Download and install a free copy of the software below.