Family and friends are important to your well being; periods of uninterrupted rest are, too. To make your recovery as comfortable as possible, please follow the visiting guidelines below for CMC-University:
- Visiting hours or the number of visitors may be restricted depending on the patient's condition or type of nursing unit. Please discuss this with your nurse.
- Some visiting restrictions may be imposed depending on the type of care being administered.
- If a family member will be staying with you, please ask your nurse about securing a visitor's badge. All visitors who stay beyond regular visiting hours must wear a visitor's badge.
- Hospital: 8 a.m. - 8:30pm
- ICU: 8 a.m.- 6 p.m.; 8 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Maternity: 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (3 p.m.-4 p.m. is family nap time)
Specially designated lounge areas for visitors are available on each patient floor. However, we ask that these waiting areas not be used for overnight stays. Please ask any staff member for assistance in locating a waiting area.