Make an Appointment Today
Call for an appointment at a location nearest you:
Care Where You Need It
Carolinas HealthCare System is committed to working seamlessly as a team to help you manage your pain and your back to living life to the fullest.
Our specialists evaluate each patient and develop an individualized plan of care that may include interventional techniques, physical therapy, counseling and support groups as an alternative to surgery.
We treat a broad range of acute and chronic pain symptoms associated with the following conditions:
- Back and neck injuries
- Joint pain
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Post-surgery pain
- Poor circulation
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Spinal cord injury
- Work-related injuries
Carolinas HealthCare System Pain Management Locations
Professional services for the following locations are provided by SouthEast Pain Care.
- Carolinas Medical Center - 1025 Morehead Medical Dr., Ste 225, Charlotte, NC 28204 | Directions
- CMC-Huntersville, a facility of CMC-University - 16455 Statesville Rd., Ste 310, Huntersville, NC 28078 | Directions
- CMC-Mercy, a facility of CMC - Museum Medical Plaza 3030 Randolph Rd., Ste 100, Charlotte, NC 28211 | Directions
- CMC-Pineville - 14135 Ballantyne Corporate Pl., Ste 250, Charlotte, NC 28277 | Directions
- CMC-Union - 701 E. Roosevelt Blvd., Ste. 300, Monroe, NC 28112 | Directions
- CMC-University - 101 E. WT Harris Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28262 | Directions
- Kings Mountain Hospital - 706 West Kings St., Kings Mountain, NC 28086 | Directions
- Stanley Regional Medical Center - 929 N. 2nd St., Ste 101, Albemarle, NC 28802 | Directions
Professional services for the following location are provided by Unifour Anesthesia Associates.
- CMC-Lincoln - 433 McAlister Rd., Lincolnton, NC 28092 | Directions
Professional services for the following location are provided by NorthEast Anesthesia and Pain Specialists.
- CMC-NorthEast - Gateway Medical Office Building, 1085 NorthEast Gateway Ct., Ste 300, Concord, NC 28025 | Directions