Huntersville Surgery Center offers comfortable, intimate surroundings for those who require outpatient surgical procedures. Located just north of Charlotte in Huntersville, the Huntersville Surgery Center is conveniently located to serve patients living in north Mecklenburg and the greater Lake Norman area.
Focusing on patient-centered care, the Huntersville Surgery team is dedicated to providing excellent service - such as through two phases of patient recovery.
Offering four outpatient surgery suites with state-of-the-art technology, coupled with fully equipped pre- and post-operative care areas, the Huntersville Surgery Center provides a high level of care in a private outpatient setting.
Ear, nose and throat procedures such as tonsillectomies, pediatric ear tube placement and reconstruction of inner ear components to improve hearing make up the majority of procedures performed at Huntersville Surgery Center.
Other surgical procedures include:
- Orthopedic procedures including knee arthroscopies (using a special scope to diagnose an injury to, or perform minor surgery on, the knee), fracture repairs, shoulder reconstructions, rotator cuff repairs, foot and ankle surgeries and Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) reconstruction in the knee
- Select plastic and reconstructive surgeries for the eye
- Ear, nose and throat procedures such as tonsillectomies, pediatric ear tube placement and reconstruction of inner ear components to improve hearing
- Hernia repairs and gall bladder removals
- Breast biopsies
- Gynecology surgeries
- Plastic surgery including breast reconstruction, reduction and augmentation
- Jaw repair procedures
- Dental restoration and reconstruction
- Urology procedures
For more information about the Huntersville Surgery Center and the services we offer, call us at 704-801-1701. To learn more about the healthcare pavilion at CMC-Huntersville, formerly CMC-NorthCross, please visit CMC-Huntersville.
Huntersville Surgery Center
16455 Statesville Road, Suite 100
Huntersville, NC 28078