At CMC-Steele Creek, our mission is to help meet the outpatient healthcare needs of our community. Our 22,500 square-foot healthcare pavilion is leading the way in advanced, comprehensive, community-based healthcare services, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Department: At CMC-Steele Creek, our 24-hour emergency department, a facility of CMC-Pineville, brings hospital-level emergency care to you and your family. From broken bones and severe cuts to heart attacks, we are staffed and prepared to provide patients of all ages the highest level of emergency care quickly and efficiently.
- Advanced Diagnostic Imaging: Serving both emergency patients and outpatients, we provide an uncompromising level of diagnostic quality with the latest technology. Our full-service diagnostic imaging center is equipped with up-to-date advanced imaging equipment including a 64-slice CT scanner, an advanced digital ultrasound, and digital X-rays with computerized radiography.
- Laboratory Services: CMC-Steele Creek offers full-service laboratory capabilities, including diagnostic blood work and complete urinalysis. The laboratory at CMC-Steele Creek is staffed by technologists of Carolinas Laboratory Network, one of the region's most extensive lab testing organizations, ensuring that all testing meets the rigorous standards of a hospital-based reference laboratory.
- Retail Pharmacy: Conveniently located in the same building as your physician, CMC Rx Pharmacy is a full-service retail pharmacy staffed by highly-trained pharmacists who will work with you and your physicians to coordinate your prescription needs. CMC Rx Pharmacy is competitively priced with drugstore and grocery chains and accepts all major health insurance plans, including Medicare Part D and Medicaid.
- Internal Medicine Specialists: Your health, and the health of your family, is the top priority of our physicians at Mecklenburg Medical Group. Specializing in internal medicine, our physicians are committed to providing excellent and innovative patient care.
- Pediatric Specialists: At Charlotte Pediatric Clinic, our board-certified physicians and support staff strive to provide excellent care for our patients. Located at CMC-Steele Creek, we offer the following services to you and your family:
- Comprehensive care for newborn children through college-age students
- Wellness checkups including school, sports and camp physicals
- Same-day sick appointments
- Prevention and management of chronic illnesses
- Minor procedures and injury treatment
- Laboratory services
- Comprehensive lactation services
- Evening and weekend coverage for acutely ill patients
- Women's Health Specialists: Piedmont GYN/OB provides comprehensive healthcare for women, from adolescence through menopause. We currently offer the following services:
- Certified Ultrasound Center: 3D technology, in-office fetal monitoring, and ultrascreens
- Gynecological Services
- High-Risk Care
- Obstetrical Services