Whether infusions or injections are needed for cancer treatment, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease, neuropathy, transplant rejection, asthma or blood transfusions, our staff of dedicated nurses makes treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
We offer infusion services at the following locations: Levine Cancer Institute
The CMC-Infusion Center at Abbey Place is the perfect environment for individuals who are trying to juggle their work or family schedule with their personal needs. The Infusion Center is centrally located, three miles away from the hospital’s main campus, making it easier for patients to navigate. Our staff works hard to accommodate time constraints and the patients’ need for flexibility. Patients receive their IV therapies in a peaceful secure pleasant environment.
For more information about our services, please call 704-512-5370. To reach us via fax, call 704-512-5390.
Some drug therapies we provide are:
- IVIG (multiple therapies such as MS, Myasthenia Gravis, CIDP and other neuropathies)
- Orencia (rheumatoid arthritis and Crohn’s)
- Prolastin (alpha 1 antitrypsin deficiency)
- Xolair (injection for asthma)
- Infed (iron infusions)
- Packed red cells for anemia
- Procrit/Epogen (anemias)
- Cerezyme/Fabrazyme (gaucher’s and Fabry’s disease)
- Solumedrol (MS, Transplant rejections) and HBIG injections
- OKT-3 (transplant rejections)
- A multitude of antifungals, antivirals and antibiotics.
During treatment, patients can take advantage of our many amenities such as:
- Individual TVs with headsets
- DVD & VCR players in each suite
- Snacks (coffee, tea and crackers)
- Lunch, when applicable
- Private suites
- Library of movies
From the moment patients arrive, they will be pleasantly surprised at the many conveniences our center offers, including:
- Easy access from I-77
- Convenient parking
- One story building without cumbersome stairs or elevators
- Family members may walk to shops, restaurants and a movie theater.
Our office hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday. Additional hours are available by appointment.