Why choose us?
The Weight Loss and Bariatric Surgery program at Carolinas HealthCare System NorthEast is helping patients win their battle with obesity. We offer a comprehensive, team-based approach that will support you every step of the way. Our goal is to help you conquer obesity related health problems and achieve safe and sensible weight loss for the rest of your life.
What sets us apart:
- Free weight loss informational seminars held multiple times a month across the region.
- Experience. Our bariatric surgeons perform more than 250 weight-loss surgeries each year and our excellent surgical outcomes exceed the national average.
- Comprehensive team approach. A team of experts in many disciplines including nutritionists, psychologists, registered nurses and surgeons, all working to develop a comprehensive plan for each patient we treat.
- Support every step of the way. Monthly support groups and individual counseling provides a forum for patients to share their stories, struggles and support throughout this journey.
- Designated Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- State of the art bariatric surgery wing. Patient rooms provide a soothing environment for recovery, as well as the latest technology in care. From expedited lab results to advanced imagery systems, the high quality of patient care helps decrease the patients’ length of stay.
Advanced Bariatric Care in the Carolinas
Our surgeons use minimally invasive techniques for a faster recovery, smaller incisions and fewer complications, allowing most patients to leave the hospital in as little as one to two days; most patients can return to work shortly after their surgery.
Take the first step towards a healthier lifestyle and attend a FREE informational seminar on bariatric surgery.
We look forward to hearing from you and we thank you for your interest.
Weight Loss and Bariatric Surgery at CHS-NorthEast
Carolina Weight Loss Surgery
1090 Vinehaven Drive
Concord, NC 28025