CMC-NorthEast physicians are leading the way in neurology and neurosurgical care for our community. Our board certified neurologists work in both the inpatient and outpatient setting. Outpatient neurologists see patients at NorthEast Neurology and work along side specially trained nurses, clinical assistants, and support staff.
- Adult/Pediatric Epilepsy and Seizure Expertise - our epilepsy center was awarded a Level 3 designation according to the National Association of Epilepsy Centers
- Award Winning Stroke Program - certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center
- Research Expertise - Northern Region Research Center opening soon
Watch our Stroke Patient Stories
Services offered on our campus include:
- Stroke care- CMC-NorthEast has 24 hour coverage for acute strokes by board-certified neurologists, neuro-hospitalists, and nurse practitioners who manage our dedicated neuroscience unit consisting of 24 beds, nurses trained in stroke care, rehabilitation specialists and case managers. Our award winning program is certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Epilepsy - Adult and Pediatric Care - Our epilepsy center was awarded a level 3 designation according to the National Association of Epilepsy Centers. Learn more about our Pediatric Epilepsy programs through our partnership with Jeff Gordon Children’s Hospital.
- Sleep Services - Our two convenient sleep center locations provide care to both adult and pediatric patients with sleep related breathing disorders, insomnia, hypersomnolence, parasomnias (sleepwalking, night terrors), sleep paralysis, night seizures and narcolepsy. We provide full sleep studies and access to the latest technology and treatment options.
- Movement disorders
- General Neurology
To provide our neurology patients with a complete plan of care, we work closely with other specialists such as neurosurgery, neuropsychology, rehabilitation services, and neuroradiology.
For more information on neurology services at CMC-NorthEast or at NorthEast Neurology please call 704-403-1911. In addition to the services offered on our campus, our patients have access to the vast neurology and neurosurgery services of Carolinas HealthCare System.