Newest Advancements in Surgery
Watch Dr. James Wheeler discuss the benefits of robotic surgery and the questions you should ask your surgeon when considering this surgical technique.
The surgeons at CMC-NorthEast provide minimally invasive surgical techniques that result in smaller incisions, less pain, a shorter hospital stay and quicker recovery.
- The only trained surgeons in the region to perform minimally invasive Anterior Supine Intermuscular (ASI) Hip Replacement Surgery
- Achieved recognition in the area as a bariatric surgery Center of Excellence by the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric surgery
- J.D. Power and Associates has recognized CHS hospitals with the Outstanding Inpatient Experience award (2011)
- Offering computerized surgical guidance system, allowing surgeons to safely navigate the body during surgery
- Seventeen state-of-the-art operating rooms with two open heart ORs. Approximately 11,500+ visits per year: 43% of total visits are inpatient, 57% of total visits are outpatient
(CMC-NorthEast is also a BlueCross BlueShield Center of Excellence)
What Would You Like to Do Today?
Learn more about surgery services
Learn more about the surgery process
Learn more about the surgeons
I need directions to Carolinas Medical Center-NorthEast
Schedule an appointment